Autosar Software Engineer
Must be U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder to apply
BAA is seeking a dynamic Autosar Software Engineer who has a mathematical and visual method of addressing problems associated with designing complex control, signal processing and communication systems. The ideal candidate would work using model-based design methodology applied to design embedded software. Our expectation is to have a candidate with honesty, consistency, and a passion for learning and continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills and will collaborate well within a team environment.
● Proficiency in model-based software development using MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow, dSPACE, MATHWORKS etc. Embedded Coder and/or TargetLink
● Proficiency in C/C++ for embedded systems
● Proficiency in at least one scripting language (i.e. Python, Perl)
● Hands-on experience in AUTOSAR
● Experience developing AUTOSAR compliant software
● Experience with software configuration management tools (i.e. StarTeam, Synergy, ClearCase, Subversion)
● Experience in Automotive Product Design, embedded controls and software development
● Experience in application software development
● 2+ years experience In industrial and/or automotive electronics and the application of electronic controls to the operation of engines, exhaust treatment systems, transmissions or similar embedded control systems.
● Automotive communications networks (i.e. CAN, LIN,)
● Rapid prototyping systems (i.e. dSPACE AutoBox)
● ASPICE/CMMI compliant software development processes
● Requirement management tools (i.e. INTEGRITY)
● Design of Experiments, statistics, FMEA, FTA, etc.
● SW tools/skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Minitab, etc
● Experience in managing and coaching people, a plus
● Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering, Computer Science or Technology related discipline
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to resumes@BillAustin.com.