Must be a U. S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
The Fault Tree Diagnostics Engineer will author service manual fault diagnostic procedures utilizing design requirements including engine architecture documents and wiring diagrams.
- Experience using diagnostic trouble codes and troubleshooting fault trees to identify and repair automotive related electrical systems
- Must read and understand engine related electrical wiring diagrams
- Solid computer skills-MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of engine/aftertreatment/vehicle controls systems and fault code diagnostics
- Attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated service experience in automotive/heavy equipment vehicle and engine/aftertreatment systems diagnostics
- Knowledge of automotive electronic bus communication systems and “smart” actuators/sensors
- Knowledge of turbo diesel systems including cooling, high-pressure fuel system, air-handling systems, aftertreatment systems and powertrain/vehicle controls
- BS in Engineering or Technology desired (Other degree types and suitable experience will be considered)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Resumes@BillAustin.com.