OBD REGULATORY COMPLIANCE ENGINEER
Must be a U. S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
An OBD Compliance Engineer will have knowledge of engineering principles and practices to develop and support activities in the area of electronics. This includes: Developing the electronics specifications, designing, testing, validating, maintenance of electronic systems, components and supporting software.
OBD COMPLIANCE ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in engine, aftertreatment and emissions technology
- Experience in open and closed loop controls diagnostics and OBD Algorithms Electronic control modules, and related microcontroller architectures.
- Work cross-functionally with other engineers and OBD leader to help improve OBD capabilities, processes and products
OBD COMPLIANCE ENGINEER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure regulatory compliance by providing cross-functional guidance on OBD requirements
- Participate as a team member and actively contribute towards team goals. Carry out partially defined and moderately complex tasks
- Demonstrate good understanding and apply knowledge of an engineering discipline
- Apply engineering and/or scientific skills and continue to develop experience in creating engineering solutions
- Understand how electronic designs respond to mechanical environment conditions and methods required to validate designs for a specific environment
OBD COMPLIANCE ENGINEER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Engineering required (BSME, BSEE)
- 3-5 years of relevant professional work experience preferred
- Experience in the automotive industry and related work experience with engine and aftertreatment a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Resumes@BillAustin.com.